- Automatically create tickets with chat transcripts to get them through issue solving workflow and to be sure that 100% of requests are processed to the logical end.
- See Zendesk profile details (name, phone, notes, details, tags and tickets number) of customers in real-time using P3chat Rich Web Client.
- Create tickets manually in one click if you want to be in control.
- email ‒ your company Zendesk administrator email
- API Token / password ‒ your company Zendesk administrator password or ‒ if you prefer to not share password with P3chat ‒ API Token which you can get by clicking “Enable” checkbox in Zendesk Agent Console > Admin > API > Token Access.
|Fig. 1. P3chat Dashboard ‒ Zendesk integration page.|
After saving the form all website visitors will be prompted to enter their name and email (fig. 2) before chat starts (this can be configured later, see below). This information is used internally by P3chat to link visitor with Zendesk profile and make it available in Rich Web Client.
|Fig. 2. Pre-form on P3chat Chat Widget.|
|Fig. 3. Rich Web Client Zendesk user profile.|
|Fig. 4. P3chat Dashboard ‒ Advanced setting of Zendesk integration.|
- turn on|off automatic creation of tickets from chat transcripts or offline messages,
- set default ticket type and priority and
- configure widget Pre-Form
|Fig. 5. P3chat RWC ‒ Create ticket button.|
Click this button and new window / tab will be opened with Zendesk account ticket creation form, pre-populated with values:
|Fig. 6. Zendes site ‒ New ticket form.|
Here you can modify ticket details and submit it. When this visitor will come to your website next time and you will see her in P3chat RWC, you will also see her Zendesk profile in details (see Fig.3 above).
Thanks for your attention! Please let us know how this integration works for you or which other integrations are you interested in.